We are growing our team and looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Brand & Design agency in Clerkenwell, London.
ShopTalk collaborates with start-ups and well-known brands in a variety of sectors. The work we do for these clients is varied and broad, covering everything from full brand identity to website design, digital and print advertising, social campaigns, UI, merchandise, and plenty more.
As a junior member of the team, you will actively support on a variety of exciting projects, from concept through to creation, working closely with more senior members of the team. Attitude is as important as experience and skill set for us, as we look to build an enthusiastic, driven and entrepreneurial team.
Ideal experience and qualities we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year experience as an intern or full-time employee
- Design degree, qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant software (Adobe Suite, After Effect, Sketch, Figma)
- Interest and knowledge in digital and UI design (HTML and CSS experience is a bonus)
- Organisation and efficiency
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Creative mindset - interested to learn about how the creative thinking should apply to the process
- Entrepreneurial spirit - always looking for new, improved ways of approaching tasks
- Great work ethic - willing to put in the effort required for a great outcome
- Awareness of current design culture - love for brand, design, digital and communication in general
- Ambitious - looking to build a career
ShopTalk London is a young and dynamic creative company with big ambitions. We support personal development and encourage people to develop their skills and interests, applying these learnings to their work.
The role is a combination of working-from-home and working in the studio, with all team members expected to be in the studio two days a week.