We’re looking for a Middleweight Designer to help us build brands through crafted content, engaging experiences and campaigns to be proud of.
You’ll be joining a diverse collective of open minded designers who enjoy what they do. We appreciate people who think deeply, speak clearly, and enjoy collaboration and feedback. TK has a positive and supportive culture _ we look for people who are curious, inventive and inquisitive. In our work together we aim to be smart and hardworking so if this sounds good to you, why not say hello.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC is a must, animation/3D knowledge is a bonus
- Create compelling ideas/campaigns and the ability to develop those ideas/campaigns
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team including designers, strategists, motion people, client services and external creative freelancers from time to time.
- Present concepts internally & externally to clients
- Design brand identities, collateral, deliverables and everything in between
- Minimum 3-4yrs design experience, someone who can hit the ground running
We offer benefits including paid time off, medical cover and compulsory birthday duvet days to name a few. We strive to make a creative and fun environment where everyone feels relaxed and excited to be a part of the team.
The position is currently remote but we will be moving to a Studio space in Leeds, UK this year. So where it would be nice for you to jon us there it's not essential moving forward and the position could stay remote.