Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead the delivery and development of a new project commencing in January 2023. Some of the main duties of the role will involve:
- Own the project, being responsible for day-to-day management as well as commercial delivery.
- Liaise with the client to ensure smooth running of the project including;
- Working with the digital design team responding to client feedback
- Writing meeting agendas and recording actions from meetings
- Work with senior stakeholders across the design team: on developments required:
- Booking internal reviews between designers, creative director and 3rd party development team
- Keep an accurate timeline and ensure deadlines and check-ins are on the teams radar
- Manage incoming feedback requests from the client and respond in conjunction with the design teams input
- Assist the senior project manager with managing the project budget for digital design and 3rd party development,
- Understand the design process and problem solving for how design and development ensure that solutions are found to bring the design experience to fruition online
- Strong & demonstrable background in managing digital design projects at digital design focused agencies and teams
- The ability to keep focus and high attention to detail when managing minutiae across a project; updates, feedback, process. Ensuring momentum is maintained
- Understanding of data integrations across platforms and able to manage partnerships across a tech stack
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, confident communicating with senior client stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and engaged working approach using initiative and keeping the purpose of the project and brief in mind throughout the process
- Dedicated team player, able to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working in a fast paced organisation with a solution focused mind-set.