We are looking for a conceptual and creative mind to join our growing team in Miami. The Art Director will play an essential role in ideation, design and delivery across a range of multi-disciplinary projects, from brand strategy to product launches, campaign shoots and activations. Overseen by the Creative Director, you will lead on specific projects, taking them from brief to execution.
- Contribute conceptual ideas and creative thinking to team ideation meetings
- Present and articulate creative proposals to clients and collaborators
- Synthesize creative output with commercial and strategic considerations
- Work within agreed budgets, timelines and processes to ensure productive outcomes that deliver on the brief and agreed project deliverables
- Make suggestions for and direct external partners/collaborators in line with the needs of the project e.g. photographers, directors, production houses, etc
- Manage studio priorities and workflow for ongoing projects
- Manage, support and mentor junior members of the team
- Formal education/training in a specific design discipline or other relevant experience
- Comprehensive experience, most likely five years or more; agency, studio or corporate role
- Proven design discipline skills and demonstrable competencies
- Passionate about design with a broad understanding of the design world
- A high quality portfolio of work that demonstrates the breadth of your skills and design thinking. A mix of digital and print projects from concept to delivery
- Fast, organized and a master of your craft - you are a great designer
- Breadth of knowledge and high skill level across industry software tools e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and Figma.
- Get involved with each others projects and learn from each other
- Create fresh and exciting concepts
- Work intelligently and efficiently, ensuring your submissions are thorough and follow our checklists
- Have time to play around and improve your skills - you’ll be given training materials and time to expand your skill set
- Paid days off
- Paid holiday breaks
- Semi-flexible hours
- Lunches 2 days a week*
A full-stack interdisciplinary design & growth practice specializing in branding, content, and web/visual experiences. Based in Miami, our referal only based studio works with direct-to-consumer brands to simplify and enhance their customers experience through well thought out and forward thinking visual design.
Full-time position, remote or in-house. Compensation is competitive and depends highly on your experience with proven capabilities to perform. Room for growth within the studio.