Skylark is an independent creative technology agency based in Shoreditch. We create websites, apps, videos and animations, with an impressive portfolio - from the likes of Arsenal and Buena Vista Social Club to investment banks and the worlds’ most prestigious Antarctic tours. We’re a really friendly bunch with a fun and collaborative workplace. Diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to our success and we welcome applications from all people from all backgrounds with the experience and skills needed to perform this role.
We are looking for a self-motivated Junior Account Manager to manage and nurture relationships with our clients, once the creative development process is complete. This is an exciting role where you will work with a wide variety of clients, across different industries each with individual objectives. Your focus will be ensuring that their websites, apps and other digital assets evolve as required while also anticipating their future needs.
You are a clear, confident communicator with a passion for working with people and developing strong relationships. You possess an infectious, positive energy which means people love working with you. You are assertive and able to adapt your approach to each client. You are tenacious in seeking new opportunities for growth and thrive working as part of a smaller team.
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Identify opportunities to grow the retained Client business
- Brief the Design and Production teams on required website/ app updates
- Manage Client retainer agreements including monthly reporting, preparation of time sheets and invoicing
- Social media and marketing management for Skylark
- Liaise with Accounts to manage costs/ time within budget
- Copy-edit and proof-read documents
- CMS content entry
- Bug and browser testing
- General admin & office tasks (approx. 10% of role)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Meticulously organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and balance priorities across a variety of clients from different industries
- A strong team player
- Social media / marketing experience would be a bonus!
What we offer:
- Creative, interesting projects that will challenge you
- A flexible approach to working during and post COVID
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000 PA depending on experience
- Workplace pension
- Training and Development funding opportunities
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A cool central office in the heart of Shoreditch with a lovely bunch of people
- Regular social activities