Our approach to marketing has a few defining characteristics – an obsession with our customers, belief in the power of creativity, an investment mindset, a ‘full funnel’ philosophy, and a belief in evidence-based decisions.
We reach our audience through various means to grow ASOS as a definitive fashion destination for 20-somethings around the world.
As a key part of our end-to-end customer experience management, ASOS marketing covers a breadth of tactics, stretching across loyalty marketing, culturally relevant brand content, pay-for-performance marketing, local trade marketing, broad reach advertising, and influencer marketing to name a few. We utilise several measurement practices, but primarily rely on continual controlled experiments as our primary ‘source of truth’ in measuring marketing investment return.
The Customer Marketing Team is part of the Global Marketing team at ASOS, working across all of our owned channels to engage with our 20-somethings and ensure ASOS stays front of mind, and drive forward the ASOS Brand in different markets. We are responsible for ensuring that our customers see the best of our trading activity, retail priorities and trends, relevant propositions – all through a market-relevant lens
The role will lead on the Marketing Strategy and Plans for one of our key territories across US, SEU, NEU, UK/ROW – this will involve ensuring that Global trading plans are localised were relevant, but also finding and owning new opportunities to grow ASOS as a brand within the markets. Will involve working closely with multiple cross-functional teams, with key stakeholders being Global Commerce, Proposition Managers and Marketing Channel Owners.
You will be…
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing Lead to understand the Global stance of the business, and how the specific markets support this.
- Align with the Global Commerce team to ensure that localized Marketing activity supports the objectives of the Market; and own driving this forward within Marketing.
- Plan and own the territory partnership strategy to identify and push forward localized growth activity.
- Work with the Marketing team to understand Global retail and trade opportunities; and ensure these are localized where possible.
- Work with the other Global Marketing Managers to share learnings and build these into any strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with Proposition Managers, Payment Teams and Delivery Solution, to ensure all market relevant content is surfaced to customers in the best way.
- Align with Brand Management to ensure Market information is considered in any Strategy Plans.
- Own Results and Reporting for the Markets, and evolve ongoing activity based on performance.
- Brief in multi-channel activity to support Trade and Retail Priorities.
- Work with the Global Marketing Comms Planner to ensure all comms plans are relevant for markets.
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Passionate and driven individual, who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for marketing
- Experience in any of the following markets; US, SEU, NEU, UK/ROW
- Proactive and results-focused
- Excellent management and communication skills, able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Confident, personable and a team player – but also able to work effectively on solo projects
- Fantastic attention to detail and able to manage multiple activities at once
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tonnes more…
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.