We are Poppins, a London-based digital creative agency, focused on delivering beautiful brands and building impeccable digital products. We believe our work stands above others because we truly love what we do, we pride ourselves on striking emotional chords with our clients, with a smile-in-mind approach and a love for truly great design. We’re just getting going here in London, but we have big plans, and this is the chance to be part of a company that’s growing rapidly in size and reputation.
About the role
We’re looking for a Designer with 3/5 years experience in Product Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
You'll be integral to the day-to-day, making design ideas tangible for the Poppins team and the client through visual storytelling, service design, and interaction design techniques.
You’ll be hands-on working across a range of clients - from start-ups to established brands. We operate at the intersection of branding and product development, and we’re looking for someone able to bridge that gap, crafting beautiful experiences that fulfill a brand’s promise.
- Passionate about technology and digital product experiences
- Keen researcher and a good listener; always bringing forward new ideas and asking the right questions
- Enthusiastic about taking ownership of the product design lifecycle and championing a user-centred design culture
- Exceptional communicator, able to explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback.
- Empathetic, with a focus on the customer and their mindset
- An eye for detail - usually the first to spot an issue
- Nurture collaboration between teams
As a small, growing team, our culture is very important to us. We're underpinned by values of creativity, integrity, quality and care.
The team is small and fast-paced so you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind, and a work ethic in line with our ambition to create a world-class product standard.
We're a social bunch too – so we're looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a pitch as they are enjoying a post-work, post-covid beverage.
- 3/5 years of product design experience
- Ability to create journey maps and prototypes
- Experience with User Research
- Ability to work cross-discipline between UX and UI
- Broad understanding of how to use design software and prototyping tools (Figma, Zeplin, Invision)
- Experience planning and facilitating design thinking workshops
- Experience working within agile development teams
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working — Option to work up to 3 days from home per week
- Generous, personal health & wellness package
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Join a growing and exciting studio with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, highly-motivated team where there’s never a dull moment