We are Cre8te. The property branding and marketing specialists. Based near London Bridge and founded in 2008, We’re a close-knit team working with a diverse client base across the property sector.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented designer to be an integral part of the design team on a range of branding, digital and print design projects. Perfect for a candidate who has an eagerness to push design boundaries with their ideas driven approach, but also get stuck in with day-to-day projects.
At least six years’ creative design studio experience – with the following attributes:
• Extensive commercial property experience.
• In depth understanding of the London commercial property market.
• A portfolio of coherent creative marketing campaigns for small and large developments.
• Be able to think strategically – with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and create clear narratives within day-to-day design and pitch documents.
• Creative marketing ideas beyond print and digital – motion graphics, on floor marketing etc.
• Creative web and digital design with the user in mind (programming not necessary but a bonus).
• Confident in presenting ideas to clients and the team.
• All the standard Creative Cloud skillset.
• Generous holiday allowance.
• Studio closure between Christmas and New Year (workload permitting).
• Membership to our company private healthcare scheme.
• Annual Third Space gym membership.
• We have two annual get-togethers away from the studio, one in Summer and the other in Winter. They may include an activity or entertainment, but always include a delicious feast and drinks.
• Monday morning meet up to catch up on the weekend gone and plan the week ahead.
• Your development and wellbeing are important to us – if there is something that you’re interested in – talk to us and we’ll see if we can make it happen (within reason!).
How to apply
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you attach a CV and portfolio quoting reference: SENIOR22.
Salary based on relevant experience. This role comes with additional benefits. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to get back to everyone.
No recruiters, thank you.