Position: Product Image Retoucher, Jackson’s Art Supplies
Salary: £10 per hour / £ 19,500 pro rata, part time
Working hours: 4 days / 30 hours per week, Tuesday-Friday (9am-5.30pm)
Location: Jackson’s Art Supplies, 1 Farleigh Place, London, N16 7SX (remote as an interim)
Start date: November 2021
Jackson’s Art Supplies are looking for a part time Retoucher to join our team at our Dalston office.
As our Retoucher you will support the in-house photography team to produce a high standard of ecommerce imagery for the Jackson’s website.
- Retouch between 200-300 product images per week.
- Follow in-house editing styles and procedures.
- Ensure colour consistency between images and physical products.
- Be responsible for completion of work to daily and weekly deadlines.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties within the art department.
- Maintaining communication within the photography team.
Who We Are Looking For
- You will have a technical proficiency in Mac OS, Photoshop and Wacom and a willingness to learn all the shortcuts.
- Proven experience in retouching images (preferably product photography).
- An understanding of colour correction.
- Highly organised with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work efficiently on a high volume of images and meeting deadlines.
What We Offer
- Staff discount.
- The chance to train and develop your skills in a working office environment.
- A creative and enthusiastic team to work with.
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com with your CV and examples of your work.
Please make sure the subject line says ‘Retoucher Application’.