About the Role
At 3angrymen our goal is to make films that matter for brilliant people - whatever the budget, whatever the brief. We specialise in creating branded short-form content and make films for clients including the NSPCC, Scouts, Schroders, BBC, The Samaritans and Crisis.
We are looking for an Editor & Colourist to join our in-house team, to help us develop and make films - whether that’s a charity TVC, an internal comms film for an international bank or a short branded documentary for a national charity.
At any one time you will be working on multiple edits (both corporate and creative) consulting with our producers and directors and managing the post-production from ingest to delivery. As well as working on your own projects, you’ll be asked to take part in crit sessions and contribute to the wider output of the company.
Who We’re Looking For
You must be an imaginative and fastidious editor who can offer up ideas and bring fresh perspectives to projects. You need to be great at both cutting and grading our films and will need to know Adobe Premiere (edit) and Davinci Resolve (grade) inside out, capable of turning edits around quickly under pressure.
As part of a small team, you will need to be comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills. You need to be confident in your taste and unafraid to challenge your teammates to go the extra mile - enthusiastic, considerate, resourceful and resilient at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements
Successful candidates will:
- be excited about producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
- have minimum 3 years relevant professional editing/grading experience
- be an extremely well organised and proactive planner
- be comfortable articulating your ideas and interpreting feedback
- have excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premier, and Davinci Resolve
- have impeccable written and spoken English
Ideally the candidate will also
- have experience creating commercially focused work
- have experience working within a production company or creative agency
- be a keen follower of the production / creative / advertising industry