The world is full of great ideas. We help turn them into successful businesses. Broody is a unique incubator for start-ups that was set up in 2017 by Pippa Dunn (ex-CMO of EE) and Andy Medd (founder of Mother) in 2017. We are part of the Mother family, working directly with them and a network of others to offer a unique resource to our brands that allows us to deliver a bespoke, world class solution to their needs that is unavailable to anyone else. We are experts at developing consumer facing brands and launching & accelerating direct to consumer propositions – with lots of fun along the way!
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Brand Manager to join the Broody team and work across a number of our partner brands.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited by start-ups, understands how to create and grow a brand and wants to learn in a fast moving, creative, entrepreneurial environment.
You’ll need to have a few years’ experience in brand management, be a great project manager and understand how to unlock growth in a multi-channel environment.
• Working with the founders of our partner brands to shape and deliver an annual marketing activity plan.
• Lead the planning and execution of marketing across all channels, managing the creation of all assets with the creative teams.
• Act as a brand guardian to ensure quality and consistency across all touchpoints.
• 2+ years in a marketing or digital marketing role with brand management and growth hacking experience.
• We need a commercially minded entrepreneur who’s not afraid to hustle, with a record of making things happen.
• Someone who can think on their feet and find creative ways to solve problems and harness opportunities.
• Project management and organisation skills with the ability to get the best out of colleagues, partners and stakeholders.
We are based in Mother’s office in Shoreditch, but with our team still working from home some of the week, we need someone who is resourceful and able to work to high standards independently.
Salary based on experience. Benefits include a competitive pension scheme, flexible working, free cooked lunches, private health cover and more.