About TMW Business
We’re an award-winning, full-service B2B marketing agency. We create ideas that combine emotion and motivation, to drive action.
We are the go-to destination for intelligent, creative marketing that solves business challenges and gets results for IT and Technology brands. Why? Because we think clearly, act creatively and always deliver effectively.
We’re part of Unlimited Group, a leading agency group with specialisms in research, digital, creative, PR and comms and more. The combined expertise of the group helps us to deliver unlimited possibilities.
OVERVIEW: Senior Designer
As a senior designer, you’ll come up with stunning designs for our clients. You’ll be working with art directors and copywriters to bring ideas to life. And your work will stand out, meet brand guidelines and make our clients smile. You’ll have bags of experience as a designer in an agency. If you’ve worked on IT and technology brands even better. You’ll work on everything from print ads to ebooks – and all the usual stops in between. Whatever the job, you’ll be a stickler for the details and passionate about its quality. Day to day, you’ll report in to a senior art director, and the creative director at a departmental level.
- Create high-quality designs with senior art directors, take on concepts developed by (or in conjunction with) them and bring them to life visually.
- Participate in brainstorms with copywriters and other team members.
- Understand and question briefs to get the right information.
- Develop creative and technical skills and look for fresh ways of doing things.
- Plan time effectively to meet deadlines given.
- Understand and apply brand guidelines for a variety of clients.
- Present work and explain creative thinking clearly.
- Share new new ideas and techniques.
- Develop your knowledge of our clients’ businesses and brands to help you solve their problems.
- Keep on top of admin – for example, timesheets.
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors.
- Support and assist all staff whenever possible.
- Support the group spirit and live the brand values.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional way.
- Ensure that all work is correctly named, filed and archived according to the company security procedures.
- Attend relevant internal meetings as required.
- Show an understanding of the importance of producing and filing of all necessary paperwork relating to projects.
- Calm under pressure and able to handle and manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Passion and enthusiasm for producing outstanding design.
- Team player.
- Able to take direction well from senior members of team.
- Ability to present ideas with confidence.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task when required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A powerful desire to work-hard and succeed.
- Easy going, not too precious and open to critique.
- Enthusiastic follower of marketing, creative and digital trends.
- Good conceptual ability.
- Great typographical skills.
- Illustrative and storyboarding capability would be advantageous.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Skills using Adobe After Effects, Premiere and new digital applications such as Sketch would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of design for print, prepress and art working requirements.
- Knowledge of design for digital, including responsive design, websites, email, and social media.
- Knowledge, experience and appreciation of the B2B and B2C space from a marketing perspective.
- Knowledge and experience of working with IT and Technology brands
Born in the 80s as Creative Direction. Thrived in the 90s and noughties as DirectionGroup and First Base. Roaring in the 20s as TMW Business.
The constant is believing that B2B is all about people. Real people. Who don’t stop being people when they put on a tie or walk into an office. So, unlike lots of agencies, we’re not humanising B2B. That’s just more jargon. We’re using data and insight to understand people and create ideas that move them.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team. Some of these are location-based, so be sure to check with your recruitment contact if you want confirmation on anything in particular.
- 23+ days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline)
- Cycle scheme
- Gym Subsidy
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.
How to apply
Please visit the link below to apply: