We’re looking for an experienced mid-weight or senior designer with strong digital branding experience. Ideally, we’re looking for someone that can work on a brand concept and take it right through to final web design. Also, any experience working on positive impact and purpose-led clients is a bonus but not mandatory.
We are the global design studio here for brilliant creative that brings change. Focused on social and environmental impact brands since day one, we help visionary clients make a difference.
Flexible 1-month contract with the possibility to extend starting ASAP.
We’re busy in the studio and on the lookout for an independent, ambitious, talented, ego-free, friendly, senior designer who’s passionate about doing work that makes a difference and enjoys remote working.
The role is fully remote and involves taking the lead on designing across brand, print and digital. You’ll design everything from brand identities and impact reports to websites while collaborating with our creative team.
We’re looking for an all-rounder but ideally someone with a strong background in digital design and understands the nuances of digital projects, i.e site map planning, presenting digital designs, bringing the digital brand to life, creating special interactions and design magic on the site, briefing developers, overseeing the build and working in CMS.
We don’t usually build massive and complex sites, we create brochure and marketing sites with our developers in WordPress or Webflow.
You’ll like autonomy and working on more than one project at a time. We know how to make things happen and create great work from home. We're also an international agency, with teams in the UK, New Zealand and Australia. This not only gives a global perspective but also allows us to be smart and responsive during the working week by playing to the time zones.
As a small down-to-earth team, you’ll be collaborating with everyone. No hierarchies, no egos, just a bunch of passionate, talented, like-minded people doing our best for great clients that make a real difference.
We’re ten years old and the business has evolved by being a boutique collective of creative freelance senior strategists, designers, writers, account managers, developers, consultants and specialists.
What we’re looking for:
- 6 years minimum experience working in a design/branding agency
- Inspiring portfolio full of beautiful design across brand, print and digital
- Comfortable leading on projects from start to finish
- Outstanding typographic and layout skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Experience in WordPress and Webflow digital design
- Past experience briefing and liaising with developers
- Strong eye for detail and pixel perfection
- Confident presenting to colleagues and clients
- Independent manager of workload and deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Good communicator and attention to detail
- Remote working with your own machines/laptops, etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and motion is a bonus
As we work with the team in New Zealand, our day starts at 8/8.30am.
Have a flexible approach to style of working and be a team player – this is a small team, and we all get involved in everything.
Dependent on experience
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you over Zoom. Please send your CV and expected day rate to email@example.com with ‘Freelance Brand/Digital Designer’ in the email heading.
No recruiters, kindly.