CLEVER°FRANKE is a design company that connects people to data.
We're looking for a JUNIOR VISUAL DESIGNER to help us create groundbreaking visual concepts for our interactive products and push our interface design skills to the next level.
Can you help inspire our team to craft beautiful designs that resonate with people?
WE’LL GIVE YOU:
- Challenging projects to flex your creative muscle;
- Guidance from a friendly, passionate, down to earth team;
- A competitive salary, based on your background and experience;
- Hybrid working (currently minimum 2 days per week in studio);
- A healthy, abundant lunch in the studio;
- Paid train expenses from your home to the studio;
- A personal development coach and time to explore your interests;
- A personal MacBook and all the peripherals you need;
- A sitting / standing desk (and mini pot plant to liven up your desk);
- Inspiring team events; such our annual team prototyping day, team trainings, sport events, conference visits, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A great feel for visual design and a sharp, analytical eye for quality;
- A focus on digital solutions and a great understanding and intuition for user behavior;
- Your passion and interest in design and technology;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC Suite and hands-on experience with Figma;
- +/-2 years professional experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- If you have worked in a SCRUM/Agile environment;
- You have an interest and/or experience with data visualization;
- You have experience with motion design and prototyping
How to apply
For for information, check out our jobs page: