Hybrid working 3 days onsite
A global premium educational organisation seeks a Digital Designer fulltime.
An opportunity to join a new internal design team and work across all digital touchpoints, generating concepts and ideas, and seeing them through to completion. You will be expected to take ownership of all your work, and evolve the organisations digital brand
- Digital Design across all touch points from global and regional web sites and its pages, to social media platforms, online paid adverts, emails, and much more.
- Planning and managing your own workloads
- Look at marketing trends in the digital space and share ideas with the team to move initiatives and campaigns forwards.
- Measuring campaigns to clear commercial metrics, running AB testing and learning from performance.
- Be passionate about showcasing the brand in every possible touchpoint, including newly launched websites.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to develop world-class, user centric designs for websites and campaigns.
- Support the team to deliver key digital brand marketing activities.
- Be a brand ambassador within the digital marketing team,
- Be the ultimate team player; work hand in hand with digital, communications, market research and admissions team members to align on everything they do.
- Regularly partnering with agencies and in house creative to evolve and develop new materials
- Act as a creative soundboard, advising teams on materials that have been developed.
Skills and experience required;
- Skilled and experienced digital designer, and you are passionate about bringing brands to life in digital touchpoints.
- Extensive hands on knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), AfterEffects and developing motion graphics.
- You have a good understanding of email marketing and the customer journey and have had exposure to email design and using an email marketing platform.
- You have experience managing the full creative process, from brief to delivery.
- You have a creative mind and excellent attention to detail.
- You are passionate about creative and design and will find creative ways to bring brand to life.
- You have advance skills across typography, layout, iconography and colour.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment and deliver projects in a minimal amount of time.
- Great at working to timeframes, so you never miss a deadline.
- Good understanding of UX and UX tools and platforms.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank hols
- Increased pension contributions
- Discretionary 10% bonus
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Professional, down to earth and progressive work culture
If you feel you have the required experience and skills, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and showreel (if you have). Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.