UnitedUs is a Brighton-based brand agency that works with clients to unite their people, find their purpose, and realise their potential. Approaching ten years in the game, our work has won international awards for design, strategy, communications and effectiveness, and we’re proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified™.
Over the past year, we’ve created the brand strategy, visual identity and digital presence for a multinational and multilingual employer of over 3,000 people, provided a clear market positioning for Aon when it comes to ESG, and helped Annie Lennox reimagine the identity and ambitions of her global feminist charity, and more.
We are looking for a diligent project coordinator with exceptional communication and coordination skills to join us. This is the kind of role that would best suit people who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working out how to make creative projects better - people who are kind in their communication with others, but can also shepherd clients and colleagues when things need to get done. You’ll be part of the strategy and operations team, so will have plenty of support to get used to our processes and ways of working.
You will be working with us to deliver a variety of projects which encompass strategy, design and development. Whether that’s arranging interviews with global business leaders, coordinating creative workshops or supporting the wider team in delivering exceptional work to our clients - no two days are the same, and there’s always opportunities to learn, grow and bring your ideas to the table.
Everyone at UnitedUs plays a key role in the agency, and we want someone to claim their place in our team. By investing in our people we are able to help each person craft the role they want at UnitedUs, and equip them with the tools and skills they need to get there.
Some of the great reasons to work at UnitedUs include:
- Up to two additional weeks off at Christmas
- Summer Time (Fridays off in August)
- Work in a Great Place to Work-Certified™ agency
- Flexible working between the studio and your home
- Be part of our agency rituals - Bacon & Waffle, Foodie Fridays, Book Club, house parties, and away days
- Complimentary use of the UnitedUs Palm Penthouse for one weekend a year
- Personal development budget
- Manage the timeline, resourcing and budget for a variety of strategy, branding and web development projects
- Be a go-to point of contact for project logistics - including ongoing communication with client stakeholders, the UnitedUs team and any external suppliers
- Diary management of internal meetings, client status calls, writing of agendas and collation of actions
- Provide regular updates to the client on the progress of projects and participate in monthly planning meetings with the UnitedUs team
- Work with Account Managers and the Partners to ensure continued internal alignment and expectations for all projects
- Be proactive in supporting internal and client aspirations
- Support the wider business through regular project check ins and timeline management
- Bring big energy! We genuinely care about our clients and the success of the projects they entrust to us - and we show it. You’ll be passionate about creativity and bring all your organisational and communication skills to the table to bring projects to life.
Required skills and experience
- Two to three years previous experience in an agency-side project coordination or management role
- Experience in reporting project statuses to clients and internal teams
- Confidence and charisma when engaging with clients, with a knack for expectation management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong personal organisation skills, plus the ability to ‘push’ others in the right direction
- A proactive, ‘get stuck in’ attitude and a desire to deliver quality work at all times
- Proficiency with Google for Work tools or Microsoft suite (Sheets/Excel, Docs/Word)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The confidence to manage clients expectations as well as ‘manage upwards’ to your line manager and beyond
- Experience of, or familiarity with Forecast.it, or project management software
- Curiosity, infectious enthusiasm and a love of having a plan!
- Experience working directly with enterprise brands or household names in either B2C or B2B contexts
- You can explore our work and portfolio at unitedus.co.uk
- Find out what we’re looking for, and what it’s like to work at UnitedUs via our Wired Sussex Meet The Team session: here
- We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups in the creative industry including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates
- Applicants must have the existing right to work in the United Kingdom as we are currently unable to sponsor work visas at this stage
- Whilst we offer flexible working this isn’t a remote role
- No recruiters… pretty please.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter to us, along with indications of your past work experience and why you think you'd be a great fit for our team - to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know your preferred name and pronouns too.