Experienced Motion Designer needed to take flight at Alive!
Prepare for take-off
We’re on the lookout for a mid-weight Motion Designer, able to storyboard an idea and launch it into the stratosphere with style and substance.
You’ll be joining our cracking crew of designers and animators (and the wider team) and will have an insatiable desire to create great work, with great people, and share our commitment to delivering corking creative communications.
You’ll have some agency or design experience, ideally 4+ years, strong digital know-how and a command of all types of motion design.
You’ll sweat the details and know your way around After Effects, Premiere and an ability to create cracking storyboards.
You’ll become one of motion crew, helping us navigate and reach the best creative solutions for our clients’ challenges:
- Previous experience designing and storyboarding motion projects
- An eye for exceptional animation
- Experience editing footage, colour grading and working with audio
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of After Effects, Premiere and Creative Cloud
- A great communicator, able to explain and articulate their ideas
- Willing to take the time to get under the skin of a brief
- Ideally display one or more supporting skills or software experience to enhance our team – e.g illustration, 3D, Character rigging, Audition and Cinema 4D
- Open to feedback to help develop approaches
As well as your sparkling motion skills, you’ll also be brimming with these vital personality traits:
- A friendly and approachable nature
- A natural curiosity and a desire to always know more
- The confidence and capability to contribute towards original and imaginative ideas
- A proactive self-starter that can use their own initiative
- …but most of all a great team player with a wicked sense of humour!
Fly in style at Alive
As a fast-growing, innovative creative comms agency, we’ve been delighting clients with bold and brave work for more than 12 years.
We’ve developed impactful comms campaigns, exceptional employee engagement initiatives, and creative brand and website development for a diverse range of business and organisations, such as Sainsbury’s, TATA Consultancy Services, Ocado, Roche, eBay, KP Snacks and South East Water. We’re also super-proud to support many public bodies including the NHS, local authorities and fire services.
- In addition to the 22 days holiday, you’ll get birthdays and the Christmas period off
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work remotely or take a hybrid approach
- Access to perk box after 3 months
- Learning and development opportunities
- 3pm finish on Fridays
This is your captain speaking…
We can’t answer for everyone, but when we asked our champion team at Alive what they love about their job, they were pretty clear…
- ‘It feels like one big happy family’ – Laura
- ‘I can be myself and make a difference everyday’ - Rob
- ‘The constant flow of opportunities to get creative’ - Caroline
- ‘Working in such a supportive and chilled atmosphere with great people’ – Andy
- ‘Alive genuinely cares about their team’ - Ellie
Fancy being part of this?