Hello. We are K4.
We are a small independent creative agency based in Holland Park, West London.
As an agency that loves brands, our main client base sits within the commercial and retail property sector. We are hugely proud of our brand-led campaigns ‘making spaces and places stand-out and be recognised’. We are passionate about answering briefs through effective ideas, and beautifully crafted design.
We are looking for an energetic dynamo, that lives and breathes branding, for this full-time role.
The successful candidate will be motivated to think beyond the ordinary, and will be able to deliver ideas-driven design. They will be able to demonstrate this through a superb portfolio. The ideal candidate will have had at least a years’ agency experience (after graduation) or a cracking commercially-led graduate portfolio.
Junior Designer - Key responsibilities:
- To take a brief ‘and run with it’, to generate ideas and concepts, from all aspect of branding, through to online/offline marketing literature
- Ability to convey ideas with clear rationale
- Work with the whole team to deliver ideas
- Take on, and develop existing projects
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for all forms of design
- Have a keen eye for detail, typography and layout
- Be able to showcase a portfolio that demonstrates well thought-out, beautifully executed ideas
- Demonstrate commercial acumen by thinking logically about how their designs will thrive ‘in the real world’
- Be a great communicator, who is a proactive, collaborative team player
- Be able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects, with an efficient way of working
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Be fully versed in Adobe creative suite (inside and out)
- Have had some experience with After Effects (useful, but not essential)
- Be a professional, level headed, efficient candidate
Initially this role will be working-from-home, before evolving into a mix of studio/home working, until we return to our studio full time.
How to apply
Apply by sending your application to email@example.com. Please send pdf portfoilios or links to a web portfolio only.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.