This is a great opportunity to join our growing team.
- Overseeing projects and liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Organising client feedback
- Active tracking and awareness of project/client status
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Providing pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Presenting fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Focusing on growing and developing existing client relationships and helping to generate new business.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
You will be required to demonstrate a wide range of skills and abilities, including:
- A solid background in branding, design and marketing campaigns across print and digital platforms
- Attention to detail and budget management
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Be highly self-motivated
- Able to plan at a senior level
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- A positive, can-do attitude
What we’ll offer:
- Flexible WFH policy (the ability to work from home and/or our London office)
- Training and development opportunities and the support to grow professionally
- You'll be working with a lovely team and overseeing projects for great clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who has proven agency experience and the right personality to work within our team. Salary dependent on experience.