At TOG, we don’t do standard. In our inspirational Work Spaces, member experience or creative output – everything we do is designed to improve the way people work.
We are looking for a digital-first graphic designer with at least four years’ experience covering multi-channel campaign creative assets, paid and organic social, email design, digital display, landing pages and ideally a little motion graphics too. You will champion digital design best practise through the creative team.
You'll be a hands-on creative thinker taking projects from start to finish, working in partnership with our email developer and copywriters to deliver projects. The role includes:
- Working closely with the Creative Lead, Head of Creative and Digital Marketing Manager to drive the delivery of engaging, effective, and high-performance digital assets.
- Lead the design of dynamic and impactful paid social and digital display campaigns with a solid understand of what performs best through the customer journey.
- Providing inspiration and design direction for our email developer to create brand-enhancing email communications.
- Design and art direction of our editorial section of the website, Stories. Working with the brand content editor on visualising editorial to run on the website and across our social channels.
- Partnering with our social media executive on all organic social content creation.