Since 1959 Vitsœ has created and evolved furniture that allows its customers to live better, with less, that lasts longer. Today Vitsœ is renowned for its single-minded commitment to responsible design as well as its continuous production of Dieter Rams’s furniture, which it delivers directly to customers in more than 70 countries.
Social media sits on the front line of Vitsœ’s communications, often a customer’s first point of contact with the company.
Engaging with – and growing – Vitsœ’s online community, the social-media producer creates content to the same exacting standards expected from the company’s furniture. Using Vitsœ’s distinctive voice, they educate the wider world about the company and its activities through intriguing, entertaining output.
• managing day-to-day posting, copywriting and scheduling across Vitsœ’s feeds
• engaging with customers and colleagues to gather and create content
• interacting with comments in a measured fashion, reflecting Vitsœ’s tone of voice
• monitoring, researching and advising on new or existing social media platforms and tools
• tracking and interpreting data analytics, to help develop a future social strategy
• working as part of the wider communications team to ensure a consistent and considered approach to all campaigns and output
• helping the ‘unaware’ discover Vitsœ, and continue to grow audience numbers
The role requires:
• an experienced social-media native, with a good eye for design and detail
• an aptitude for strategic planning and growing communities across platforms
• a passion for storytelling and the ability to tailor content to different audiences
• the ability to craft copy using outstanding written skills
• experience with data collection and analysis software
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator abilities: retouch/crop imagery to a high standard
• a collaborative nature, with the ability to take, and act upon direction
The person will be:
• highly effective and organised, in both the physical and digital worlds
• careful and diligent, even meticulous, with a good dose of common sense
• demanding of high standards and at ease with demanding people
• modestly confident and personable, good humoured and trustworthy
• at home in the worlds of art, architecture, craft and design
• informal but 100% professional while respecting traditional courtesy and good manners
Based full-time in Royal Leamington Spa (or London with regular travel to Leamington).