Are you an obsessive digital designer who loves the craft, collaboration and grit involved in producing award-winning work?
You sweat the small stuff, love the bigger picture and believe in the power of intelligent design. Your ideas have substance and you are at ease bringing these to life in striking and unexpected ways.
You have made it to where you are by embracing every challenge and you want to join Tilt for the opportunity to produce digital experiences that are genuinely useful and enrich people lives.
You’ll be open, honest, fun and collaborative in your approach, and getting stuck in is what you’re all about. Seeking out design and performance feedback is part of your make up, because you know this is how we all grow, and hey…no one is perfect.
As a person you will:
- Live and breathe creative experiences in all forms.
- Have a passion to share great ideas and examples of innovative digital experiences with others.
- Be confident in presenting your ideas and rationale to clients and colleagues.
- Be approachable and listen to other people views and opinions.
- Have the ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members.
- Have an obsessive attention to detail.
- Now, this is an important one… have a positive outlook, good sense of humour and lack of pretence – we all muck in here!
- And finally, have a love of tea and good music.
As a Middleweight Designer you will work closely with our design lead and head of design to produce websites, interactive content and campaigns for a wide range of clients from multi-national organisations to social enterprises.
You will have a genuine passion for design and visual communication, and be aware of the latest design trends and technologies. At the heart of your work is a desire to produce digital experiences that are genuinely useful and enrich people lives. So, if you’re happy applying your beautiful brain to selling more sugar water at McGinty, Buttock & Smith, this probably isn’t the role for you.
So if you can take a client brief, interrogate it, reconstruct it, wireframe it then translate it into stunning design that surpasses expectation, then we want to hear from you.
The key skills we are after:
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Love UX, wireframing and prototyping
- Most excellent typographic skills.
- Good presentational and client-facing communications skills.
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions.
- Knowledge of SEO and web accessibility.
- An understanding of current and future trends, techniques and best practices.
How to apply
If this ticks all your boxes, then we would love to hear from you. Send in your CV and portfolio, along with a little bit of information about yourself and why you think you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Mid-weight-digital designer application".
A note about Covid
As a team we are currently working remotely, with the wider vision of re-opening the studio for use as a ‘destination, not an obligation’. A place for creative collaboration when you, your team or the project requires it.