GLOCK are on the hunt for an exceptional Art Director to complement our already fantastic and innovative team.
The role requires a talented, conceptual and brand-focused individual to take the lead on a number of key accounts and projects. We’re looking for a big thinking creative who’s comfortable working seamlessly across channels and disciplines. You'll need to be full of passion and enthusiasm to steer and inspire your team to push beyond the expected and create incredible results.
Great communication skills are key as you’ll take full ownership of your projects from briefing to delivery and you’ll need to be confident in forging strong relationships and selling your ideas both internally and to clients.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a creative agency
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Experience leading, inspiring and developing a team of junior designers
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push beyond the expected
- Interesting and strong opinions, fed by a curiosity for brands, culture, arts, design and beyond
- Experience working in retail activation or on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
We are an insights driven creative agency. We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewars, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.
Please visit our website and if you feel your work would complement our portfolio get in touch.
How to apply