At Two Times Elliott, we design with informed consideration. Using a balance of strategy and design, all of our outcomes are underpinned by a worldly concept; whether social, environmental, psychological, historical, cultural or purely symbolic. We believe this layers a richness into the process, the thinking and the result, which is always full, but reductive – ensuring only purposeful elements find their way ‘onto the page’.
With our client objectives and their end-user in mind, our strategic process begins with primary research that informs the articulation of brand positioning and market placement. In most instances, this also uncovers a wide range of collateral and initiatives that help brands both speak to and meet the needs of their audience/s.
Our design acumen is transferable, and has seen us produce successfully across brand identity, art direction, digital, product and packaging, campaigns, interiors, activations and so on. And, our holistic view of business and branding means we are a useful brand partner – supportive and attentive – with access to a creative community that assembles challenge to challenge.
What you’ll be doing
- As the Junior Project Manager you will be an integral part of the agency. You’ll be working with the Senior Project Manager and creative team to manage projects from briefing through to delivery.
- Keeping on top of the studio diaries ensuring external and internal meetings are booked.
- Assist with monitoring and analysing progress on multiple projects simultaneously ensuring they stay on time and on budget. To assist that process you’ll be using our project management software (Streamtime) to track hours and plan projects.
- Manage the day to day runnings of the studio.
- Assist with the studio’s short-term and long-term scheduling and resource-planning.
- Responsible for reporting on the status of projects, helping provide structure, support and insight.
Skills + Experience
- At least 1 year experience of working in a design studio.
- Experience in managing branding projects, design implementation, print, photoshoots and some web.
- Proactive enough to foresee problems that may affect timelines and advise senior stakeholders.
- Be able to thrive in a small studio environment working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery.
- Preparing and managing project timelines.
- Methodical planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Client facing experience a bonus.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- A basic understanding and appreciation of design.
- Familiar with Mac based systems and software.