Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Middleweight Designer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for a designer with 2+ years of agency experience, ideally with a background in social creative and brand. You'll be working on projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to design challenges across social, campaigns and brand.
Our work is based on strategic ideas, so your primary job will be to own and push projects forwards — with brilliant creative ideas, amazing design and craft skills, and clear, rational thinking.
- A strategic thinker
- Conceptual senior designer with solid ideas
- Experience working on multiple creative projects
- A mentor to more junior team members
- Ability to blend creative and technical skills
- Enthusiasm for design, social media, and brand experience
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Working with a young, vibrant team
- Virtual monthly socials
- In-person quarterly socials
- Macbook Pro
Our office is based in Bethnal Green, East London. This role is hybrid and will only be required in the office on Tuesday - Thursday. Monday and Friday are from home.
How to apply
Please send your Porfolio and CV to email@example.com