Hello! Let us introduce ourselves.
We’re Future Factory and we’re pretty damn proud to be one of the UK’s leading business development consultancies for creative agencies. We specialise in helping our agencies get a foot in the door of their favourite brands, win new clients and grow their business.
What does the job actually entail?
- Each of our Account Managers work with two agencies of the PR, creative, digital, design, marketing or comms variety.
- After developing a deep understanding of the industry and your agency’s unique propositions, you’ll contact their dream brands with a view to setting up valuable introductions between Mr/Mrs Brand and Mr/Mrs Agency, both over the phone and via email.
- You will build fantastic relationships with your agency clients and learn everything that makes them special and unique.
- You will work behind the scenes on your agency’s new business and marketing strategy – so, which industries they should target, what types of brands you should approach and how to help them stand out from the competitive London agency crowd.
- As well as working in our office in Wapping, every fortnight you’ll spend one day working from each of your agency’s offices, absorbing their culture and mingling with some of the best creative minds the London agency scene has to offer.
Who are we looking for?
- Do you love Branding? Design? Social Media? Digital Innovation?
- Do you love researching trends in Fashion, Food and Bev, Travel, Tech and more?
- Do you have a degree under your belt?
- Do you have an excellent command of the English language?
- Not afraid to pick up the phone?
- Interested in the wonderful world of agencies and brands?
Yes? Fabulous, that’s exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
Are there perks?
You bet your ass there are perks.
- You’ll get a tip-top and shiny Macbook Air of your very own
- 2 days + WFH per week
- Access to NABs for mental wellbeing, training and learning
- Quarterly Wellness outings - e.g pottery, musical theatre, rounders
- Monthly incentives that encourage time off for a lovely work/life balance
- Never having to work past 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday + all bank holidays. AND we give you that funny bit in between Christmas and NYE off too
- We have monthly team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and African drumming therapy to name but a few)
- And to top it all off you get to work with the funniest bunch of rapscallions in London
Monetary bits and bobs
- Salary is £23-25k (depending on experience) + £3600 in bonuses in your first year.
- We’re personable people who love people with cracking personalities, so if you’re the person for us get your application in! A big part of the job is approaching brands in unique and interesting ways, so show us what you’ve got.
- Oh, and no need to wear a suit or shoulder pads.