We’re looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to come on board and help us deliver work for some of the world’s best brands across a variety of sectors, so versatility is key. You will be an integral part of a small team and someone who will support the Digital Design team working collaboratively to meet customer and business goals from concept to finished product.
- Getting involved in the creative process, with a hands-on approach;
- Collaborating closely with digital designers, developers, copywriters and other senior stakeholders in order to meet the project goals in the agreed deadlines;
- Being able to evolve an agreed digital concept, bringing it to life across different devices and delivering pixel-perfect visual designs for hand-off to development teams;
- Being able to work on existing projects, editing and upgrading them with consistency based on given brand and digital guidelines;
- Building strong relationships within the wider team through regular and clear communication and a collaborative approach to work.
- A love for designing websites and digital experiences;
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin;
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Demonstrable experience of creating user-focused UI/UX designs with a portfolio to prove it, showing your design process and covering all responsive device sizes;
- Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills;
- A good understanding of the best practices and standards in User Experience design methodologies and processes;
- A good understanding on how to push the static design forward through using micro animations and interactions to bring the experience to life;
- Able to work to deadlines;
Nice to Have
- Prototyping skills;
- Experience in motion graphics and video production, using After Effects, Premier;
- 3D skills using cinema 4D, spline, blender and other similar tools.
- 21 days off + bank holidays
- Christmas period office closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours and 3 days work from home with two days required in our office in Wolverhampton