Not To Scale
Not To Scale is a thriving, fast-paced Animation and film studio well-established since 2005 in the heart of London, with offices in Amsterdam, New York and LA.
We are looking to expand our friendly London team with the addition of a bubbly, versatile and buttoned-down marketing assistant/studio manager working into our Marketing Director.
• Managing all company social media platforms including Instagram, Linkedin & Facebook, ensuring the company tone of voice is conveyed in all posts and the content reflects the high-quality work produced.
• Coordinating with the production team for the creation of social media assets.
• Developing a marketing schedule with project release dates & key marketing calendar dates.
• Copywriting for press releases and website updates – press, new work, new signings.
• Management and upkeep of the website, liaising with the developers for any changes to be implemented.
• Managing fortnightly newsletter output and strategising with the team on which work is to be highlighted.
• Award entries & follow up with statues for winning projects.
• Assisting on pitch design including layouts, reference research and copywriting.
• Occasionally liaising with artists such as writers, concept artists and designers both internally and externally.
• General administration including clearly naming, collating, and managing briefing materials within Not To Scale’s systems and providing ad-hoc administrative support to the team on a day-to-day basis.
• Helping the Marketing Director.
• Answering the telephones and creating a welcoming space for visitors
• Ordering stock for office and general office upkeep
• Arranging travel for the producers and the founder
• Arranging zoom meetings on behalf of the production team
• Strong interest in and desire to work in the animation and film industry
• Some experience in marketing
• An interest in writing, marketing, sales and/or art/design
• Some knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Google Docs and Microsoft Office packages are desirable but not a deal breaker.
• High levels of energy and drive
• A sense of humour and a pragmatic outlook
• Outgoing and personable
Not To Scale provides a great work environment and a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take control of their long-term career direction by filling an exciting and rewarding position in an extremely creative and dynamic business.
We’re certain the successful candidate will feel proud and valued as a member of the talented Not To Scale team.