CANADA is an award-winning creative production company based in London, Barcelona and Los Angeles.
We launched our photography roster in 2021 and are looking for an experienced part-time UK photo rep/agent to develop our presence, with several years of experience within the industry in a similar role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help us establish the CANADA Photo roster in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about photography, takes pride in developing talent, understands the market and has connections to relevant brands and creative agencies, as well as magazines across fashion, music and lifestyle.
This role will be part time 2-3 days per week depending on the candidate, ideally based out of our London office with some remote work possible.
Freelance daily rate to be negotiated dependent on candidate and experience.
- Promote the CANADA Photo roster
- Work closely with CANADA Photo department and PR department to help raise profile of CANADA’s photographers in the UK and Europe
- Research and establish new commercial opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with brands, clients, magazines and agencies
- Actively search for exciting editorial opportunities for CANADA photographers
- Attend events, awards and other networking events
- Several years experience within the industry in the same or a similar role
- Own contacts across creative agencies, brands and magazines
- A proven track record of establishing new business within an agency or production company environment
- Some knowledge of stills production and some contacts within stills production
- Relationships with UK photographers to help expand our talent roster in the future