We have a very exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Designer to join our marketing and communications team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Designer, you will be working on the designs for our media brands, supporting different departments with various tasks, from full brandings to asset production, whilst always keeping in mind the Jungle Creations brand, ensuring consistency and excellence in your approach.
Your tasks will be briefed by different teams but the majority of the time you will be working on design projects for the Content team, the Marcomms team, plus our creative agency, The Wild.
- Brainstorming and conceptualization
- Branding (for series and shows, campaigns for clients and for our media brands)
- Design of assets and collaterals (for events, social media and newsletters)
- Overlook the design of crucial presentations (for both internal and external use)
Additional tasks (but not limited to)
- Front-end UI for websites
- Overlook branding for videos and motion graphics
Background and Experience
- Design education or relevant professional experience
- Wide range of projects in your portfolio, showcasing creative process, branding and attention to typography and photography
- Proficiency background, ie. experience working independently to create suitable outcomes
- Digital, video and print design knowledge
Essential Skills & Competencies
- Excellent in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign mainly)
- Ability to use Google Drive/Google Docs and Keynote
- Ability to use Email Marketing tools (Mailchimp)
- Ability to develop concepts from scratch
- Excellent attention to details
- Accuracy, adherence to deadlines, design briefs and brand guidelines
- Ability to design excellence and be truly passionate about clever, beautiful design and all aspects of the creative process
- Strong communication skills and confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Ability to manipulate images and photo editing
- Animation and basic copywriting skills
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities