At Nice and Serious, we believe in making creative work the world needs. We have our feet firmly on the ground and know the world doesn’t need more of the same. It needs us to draw a line in the sand, and back the people fixing things. It needs us to change minds, and make people demand better.
Our team of 20 people is a mix of filmmakers, strategists, art directors, coders, designers, copywriters, animators and client services. Over the last 10 years we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most innovative, purpose-led brands including Macmillan, Parkrun, innocent, YMCA, Dogs Trust, Unilever, Ben & Jerry’s, The Co-op and WWF. We’ve recently achieved B-Corp Certification and you can find out more about what that means here. We’re currently working remotely full-time with the aim to balance this out with flexible co-working space hubs over the coming months.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for a creative producer to join our digital and design department. This is a key production role at Nice and Serious and they will oversee the execution of the majority of our digital, design and branding projects.
The Creative Producer is the go to person for the seamless production of our digital, design and branding projects. They are responsible for:
- Owning the production of design, digital and branding projects across all budget ranges
- Having a high-level understanding of project management methodologies
- Building, managing and enforcing timelines for all active projects
- Directing the day-to-day unknowns quickly and effectively
- Monitoring and adjusting project schedules and milestones
- Monitoring project budgets weekly
- Monitoring burn on all projects, communicating updates and changes accordingly
- Own the creation of project plan, budgets, SOW and contracts
- Interrogate job requests and produce production briefs
You are the first point of contact for the client on our digital, design and branding projects.
- Working on digital, design and branding projects across a mixture of charities and corporate clients
- Lead internal and client status calls
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients
- Identifying opportunities for growth within our existing client base
- Accountable for project profitability and on-time delivery
- Provide weekly client and internal facing project status reports
- Supporting the Managing Director with finance forecasting and revenue reporting
We expect the Creative Producer to be involved in the creative execution of our work. This will include:
- Working with the project team to come up with creative solutions
- Working with the creative director to ensure the creative output is consistent with the vision of the project
- Be an ambassador for the creative work that we produce to the client
You will play an integral role in the proposal and pitching of production projects. This will include:
- Management of the pitch and proposal process
- Lead on the approach, process, budget and timing elements of the proposal
You will report directly to the Managing Director.
The Nice Stuff
We’re all about making Nice and Serious a seriously nice place to be. Here are a few things we do:
- Flexible working hours and policy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Bonus Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus three additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Annual Weekend Away (usually in the summer)
- Passion project time through Nice Works, our internal passion project initiative
- Headspace Subscription
- £100 per annum towards eyecare
- Annual personal training budget
The Serious Stuff
Nice and Serious is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We’re also proactively committed to protecting the mental, as well as physical, health, safety and well-being and that of all those who work for us.