Chantelle is a group of fashion brands and creative studio working across lingerie, lifewear, ready-to-wear and beachwear. Founded in Paris but with worldwide reach, our company consists of the internationally recognised labels: Chantelle, Passionata, Chantal Thomass and Femilet alongside various related store concepts.
For more than 130 years, Chantelle has prided itself on the principles of innovation and collaboration. In 2017, the group embarked upon a comprehensive overhaul of the brand portfolio and the launch of a new retail concept in Europe. Driven by ambitious product design, communication and artistic direction, Chantelle strives to redefine the way lingerie is portrayed and perceived.
In this context, we are looking for exciting creative profiles to join the image department within Chantelle.
As a graphic designer, you will be involved in a range of projects both in conception and execution across the brands in the group, operating in a small but efficient team. You will have regular meetings and reviews with brand managers and an Art Director, as well as contact with the wider Image Department and Chief Creative Officer.
You will be working on:
- Web elements such as online advertising, website design, digital signage, video, banners
- Social media elements
- Print tools including leaflets, flyers, posters, lookbooks and catalogues
- Realisation of packaging including bags, labels, gift boxes
- In-store point of sale and merchandising tools
- Seasonal content including implementation of campaign photography
- Research and conceptual idea generation across a range of strategic brand initiatives
- A design or art related degree
- 3 years experience in a creative agency or environment
- Proficiency in English (a command of French is beneficial)
- High ability in Adobe Creative programmes (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability/experience in html coding is beneficial
- You are highly organised and able to save, file and prepare artwork efficiently both online and in print
- A defined aesthetic taste and style
- An eye for image, specifically photography
- You are interested in art and fashion and are aware of the current trends in these sectors
- You are able to communicate with a range of cultures and people in an international environment
- Experience in the fashion or ready-to-wear industry is highly appreciated