It’s Nice That is on the lookout for a freelance digital / social media manager to join It’s Nice That on a 5 week contract starting in mid September. You’ll be working with our digital campaign manager to support in delivering brand partnerships and sponsored content across a variety of amazing creative projects.
- 2+ years experience within social media / digital roles within agencies or media companies
- Experience responding to agency / brand briefs with digital campaigns
- A solid knowledge of how media companies work within brand partnerships and sponsored content
- A good understanding of how paid media works across social channels.
- Competent copywriter and experience with varied TOV styles
- Excellent understanding of social creative and what formats work across various types of campaigns
- A great collaborator, and a passion for producing impactful ideas
- Use benchmarking documents to forecast media results
- Develop creative briefs to inform creative teams on social / digital assets to be used across channels
- Copywriting across social captions and ad placements
- Generating media/ comms timelines for campaign roll outs
- Collaborate with editorial and creative teams to develop campaign ideas and how they feed into digital channels
- Contribute to pitch decks and digital strategy in response to agency / brand briefs
- Research and contribute to internal strategy docs
- Join teams on meetings with clients when needed
- Day rate: £150 - £300 DOE
- Timings: 12 September - 17th October
- Days: Dependent on day rate but we’d require at least 3 days a week
- 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Location: At least one a day a week in our London office (close to Holborn) and other days flexible/remote
As part of our Equality Policy, we are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.