Proud Robinson + Partners is an award-winning, culture-first creative agency, helping brands and businesses prove their true value in the real world.
We do work that we’re proud of, with people we trust and respect. Harnessing decades of experience and a network of partners that extends from Shanghai to San Francisco, Mumbai to Miami, Proud Robinson + Partners is a family of culture lovers, deep thinkers, strategists, organisers, makers, and creatives.
Blurring the lines between traditional client/agency roles and relationships, we help brands and businesses connect in more meaningful ways, creating ideas and making them happen. Culture first, creative always, we use insight, understanding and imagination to challenge the accepted and create the type of work that people want to be a part of.
Over the last few years, we have worked hard to build a business that people never want or need to leave. As a result, we have curated a team of like-minded and passionate individuals who make our agency what it is today. Creative, humble, tenacious and fiercely loyal; we are our people. And we’re very proud of who we are today.
New Opportunity: Senior Designer
We have a new and exciting opportunity at Proud Robinson + Partners for an experienced Senior Designer to join the team.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to produce fresh, creative design work across a broad range of sectors/channels.
You’ll be working across a broad range of sectors and clients, from global alcohol brands to tech to automotive, delivering creative work for existing clients as well as new business pitches.
With a natural sense of curiosity in people, brands, media, arts and culture, we want someone who is fuelled by a genuine desire to create highly engaging solutions to a variety of creative challenges.
This is not a role for big egos. We value confidence with humility and actively foster a democratic and inclusive working environment. Post pandemic, your time will be spent between our London office, PRP Amsterdam and client office locations in the UK or internationally.
- Full-time Senior Designer position.
- Forming a core part of the agency’s creative team, contributing to the development of creative across the business with a focus on TTL (integrated comms, events, & experiences, campaigns, activations, branding, toolkits and content creation)
- Responsible for the delivery of design concepts across a range of clients/executions
- A genuine passion for design, with a broad frame of reference and the desire to be part of a world-class creative team
- Reporting to the Head of Creative
- Role to be based at the agency’s London office. Post pandemic, we will be looking to implement a 60/40 split in terms of office-based and remote working based on set structure across the week
- Extensive knowledge of the full Adobe creative suite
- Experience managing extended design teams and overseeing the production of print-ready work
- Working with a small but growing team, taking responsibility for mentoring one direct report and working closely with the Head of Creative.
- Participating in creative ideation sessions, drawing on wider cultural influences and trends to inspire and motivate the wider (cross-functional) team to push their creative boundaries.
- Day-to-day, you will report directly to the Head of Creative
Key responsibilities to include:
- Conceptualizing, designing and delivering a wide array of assets including brand identities, campaigns, toolkits, event concepts and collateral, digital and print collateral
- Producing mock-ups, presentation visuals for internal and external presentations
- Leading the implementation of a chosen concept through to execution, working with a junior team to deliver print ready and digital artwork across a range of media
- Ensuring work is delivered on brief, to the highest possible standard, and to deadline
- Working with an extended team of specialist freelance resource
- Overseeing the quality control of amends in light of client/senior team feedback
- Role to be based at the agency’s London office with occasional national and international travel where required
- Strong creative aesthetic
- Passionate and committed
- Organised and methodical
- Collaborative and able to build trusted relationships throughout the agency
- Results focussed
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Collegiate and collaborative
- Confident and presentable
Key Skills and Experience:
- A well rounded and highly skilled Senior Designer with proven experience and a strong portfolio of work including TTL campaigns and communications for high profile brands.
- A genuine passion for design, brand communications & events, with an interest in wider popular culture; art, tech, music and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the role of design and how it can be used to elevate and enhance both brand perception and the consumer experience.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator skills are paramount. 3D and motion capability are also preferential.
- The ability to understand and interpret briefs, showing an understanding of the business and cultural context within which the task has been set. Being able to add value, drawing on wider cultural references, and demonstrating clarity of thought when proposing solutions.
- Demonstrating an innate creative flair that is evident both in the output of work but also in the approach to problem-solving, using insight, empathy and strategic thinking to deliver well-crafted solutions to client challenges
- Prior experience in guiding junior resource.
- Ability to be flexible with a willingness to react quickly to the changing demands of the business.
- Proven client-facing experience with a good knowledge of the client business and its competitors
- Excellent communication skills – demonstrates credibility and social authority when dealing with agency partners and clients.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively across multiple projects, clients, briefs and internal teams
- Ability to manage own time to best contribute to active and proactive work streams
- Excellent organisational ability – works in a time-efficient and organised manner. Seeks to streamline process where appropriate and prioritises effectively