Enviral is a sustainable brand and communications company. We evolve companies’ sustainability strategies and engage audiences through remarkable communications. We’re not a traditional agency, and frankly put, we never want to be. We want to shake-up business as usual, lead by example and help put purpose-driven companies in the spotlight.
We're driven by our Mission, Vision & Values.
Our Vision: We want to live in a world where all brands prioritise people and the planet
Our Mission: Our mission is to effectively communicate purpose to the world
Our Values: Adventurous, curious, purposeful, kind, strategic
We're now looking for an awesome creative who is an ideas machine.
Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on the world through bold, strategic and carefully crafted communications? Do you love the creative process and leading your team to create kick-ass content that drives real action?
Then this might be a job for you.
Enviral is at an exciting growth-stage and we’re currently looking for a Senior Creative looking to develop into a Creative Director that wants to use their creative strategy skills to push our team and our clients to bring more outstanding communications into the world. To fit the role you need to be creatively driven, constantly curious and have an entrepreneurial growth mindset.
We’re looking for a senior creative with a knowledge of what makes a strong campaign and a portfolio of diverse brand and communications projects. This is a full-time role in our awesome Bristol office with flexible working options for those who need them.
We highly encourage anyone of any background, age or gender, BIPOC or LGBTQ+ to apply for this role. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive company.
More about the role:
- Being a creative powerhouse, build impactful ideas that answer and challenge the brief.
- Pitching these ideas to a range of clients, taking them on a journey that builds excites them, build trust and strong partnerships.
- Continually pushing our creatives to impress and surprise our clients.
- Working across multiple clients, sectors & projects with the same passion.
- Encouraging an environment of creativity and kindness, pushing the team and our clients to go that extra mile together.
- Coaching and developing the team, through constructive feedback and being a role model.
- Nurture your growth mindset to push our clients and our company forwards.
- Build our extraordinary team as well as nurturing strong relationships with our freelancers.
- Staying on top of the latest trends within the digital & sustainability comms landscape and sharing it with team and clients.
- Directing and overseeing all things creative from graphics, to animation, to video, ensuring everything is delivered to the highest level.
- Delivering a variety of projects; from tactical digital to full marketing campaigns.
You will thrive here if you:
- Excel at communicating conceptual ideas that inspire clients to turn these into reality.
- Have an always-on mentality in regards to communications that move the needle.
- Are on the creative pulse and not afraid to do things differently.
- Have a clear passion to change the world.
- Are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bring a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done well.
- Live our 5 core values: Adventurous, Curious, Strategic, Kind and Purposeful.
The skills we're looking for:
- We’re looking for someone with a proven experience as a senior creative in a communications agency or as a freelancer.
- Strong understanding of building communications for a variety of channels and formats.
- Experience in building campaigns from a strategic insight.
- Eye for detail, ensuring all communications have a level of consistency and are produced to the highest standard.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Drive.
- Awesome written and verbal communications skills, able to effectively communicate conceptual ideas and respond to client feedback.
- Proactive and spots opportunities to push creative ideas.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Great at building relationships, with colleagues, partners and clients.
Perks of the job..
Enviral offers a huge amount of rewards like attractive salaries, personal development or donations to Surfers Against Sewage, Marmalade Trust, National Trust or Woodland Trust, half-day adventures and paid activism or volunteering options. We’re also based in a creative co-working hub full of Bristol’s best creative talent with a yearly training fund and access to hundreds of books on creativity and sustainability.