We’re on the hunt for creative, collaborative and passionate junior and mid-weight digital designers to join our growing team.
Who we are:
We are Archetype—Brands: a London-based creative studio that fuses purpose-led strategy with fearless creative thinking to build brands that people want to be close to.
We’re a collection of brand strategists, project managers, writers, designers, and producers with a focus on brand strategy and brand activation. That includes everything you’d expect — from naming a new startup, to creating a new identity for a global brand, together with campaign planning and asset production.
We’re a close-knit team, unified by a shared set of values and common goals. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and we’re always on the lookout for fresh thinkers to join us. And that’s where you come in.
A bit more about the role:
As a digital designer, you’ll get to work across a number of our key clients, working as part of a core project team to deliver pixel-perfect digital creative.
We’re a busy studio, so you’ll need to be comfortable thinking on your feet as you jump from one project to the next. A website design as part of a rebrand, creating digital assets for an integrated campaign, delivering experiential big-screen creative — it’ll be hands-on all the way.
Working with the senior digital designer, you’ll be involved at every stage of the creative process — from developing initial concepts for client pitches, right through to the final roll out of assets. Along the way, you’ll collaborate with the team to review and refine your work.
- A portfolio that demonstrates outstanding digital design.
- Working experience of a design role in an agency, in-house, or freelance capacity.
- Proficient working with the core Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/XD). Figma or Sketch, a plus.
- Solid UI design skills and an understanding of responsive web design.
- A good understanding of UX principles and experience developing sitemaps and wireframes.
- Experience designing for digital media and a knowledge of best practices.
- A great work ethic and ability to work in collaboration with others.
- An ambition to deliver award-winning work.
The bonus points:
- Something else. Maybe you dabble in animation using After Effects, or have been testing AR creative using Adobe Aero.
- Experience in prototype/animation tools such as Invision, Zeplin or Principle.
- Basic skills and experience working with front-end technologies (HTML/JS/CSS).
- Broader understanding of digital marketing best practices and SEO.
How to apply
Please send applications, including a link to your portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th April 2021