WHO ARE WE?
We are DD LONDON, an award winning, independent creative agency specialising in the real estate, hospitality and luxury sectors. Founded in 2014 and based in London, we partner with a selection of global brands. Our work spans everything from naming, branding, strategy, print, digital, film and art direction.
Our clients and brands include Fabergé, Gemfields, Unilever, Knight Frank, Savills, Louise Bradley, Royalton Group, Spink, The Fat Duck Group.
We are a small but mighty team based in Clapham Old Town in sunny South West London. Right now, there are 9 of us (not including the two dogs, Molly and Ferris) and we are looking to grow that number this year because we’re ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We believe in a relaxed, friendly and fun studio environment and celebrate regularly with team breakfasts / lunches / drinks as well as seasonal parties and away days. Within the team we have a good mix of creative design, strategy and account management. We also believe in and value personal growth, encouraging everyone in the team to help define their roles and develop their talents and skills.
We are looking for a senior designer with exceptional communication skills who is driven to deliver creative work of the highest calibre. Knowledge / experience / interest within real estate, hospitality or luxury sectors / clients would be beneficial.
We have a beautiful studio and value investing in our team and culture! Working at DD LONDON has the following benefits:
* Closed between Christmas and New Year (Paid - not taken as holiday)
* Cycle to Work scheme with secure bike storage
* Flexible working supporting up to 2 days remote and 3 days in office per week
* Summer and winter studio parties
* Yearly budget allocation for team culture / wellness
* Free and anonymous access to therapy sessions with mental health and well-being service
* £100 gift on your birthday
* Long Service Leave (additional 5 days after 5 years of working at DD LONDON)
WHAT IS IT?
As a senior creative members of the team you will be expected to make a positive contribution to the creative culture of the business, demonstrating ambition and appetite to develop your creative skills and the ability to lead by example, take ownership of creative challenges from brief to delivery including presenting creative work to clients and developing client relationships. The position is collaborative and requires a high level versatility. You will:
* Work closely with the creative and account management team to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
* Ensure effective allocation of creative resource to fulfil projects in the most effective and efficient way
* Understand the communication challenge and the commercial and strategic objectives of a client brief
* Generate impactful creative solutions built on solid strategic foundations
* Own and lead projects and give direction to more junior members of the team
* Respond energetically and imaginatively to creative briefs
* Communicate your ideas clearly and concisely
* Manage your time well and problem solve
* Maintain awareness of market trends and innovation in design, print and design software - and be willing to share with the team
* Be professional and calm under pressure
* Be confident in presenting your ideas internally and to clients
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking to meet superstar designers who want to be part of our close knit team with appetite to develop your creative skills and brave curiosity to deliver thought provoking design work. You are / have:
* Passionate about the creative process and experienced working across all communications platforms
* Highly skilled in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong experience working within an agency or similar environment
* Fun, friendly, approachable and collaborative
* Great experience and confidence working across branding, print and digital
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Proactive, resilient and able to work under pressure
* An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Always striving to exceed quality aspirations and checks/ approves all project deliverables
* A logical and efficient problem solver
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active
* Nimble and able to quickly adapt to different client work styles, helping to ensure the smooth production of large volumes of work
* Keen to work in a fast paced environment
How to apply
Please email your CV and PDF portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org