About the role:
We now have the opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly skilled videographer to come and join our talented creative team. You’ll be working alongside our Head of Creative, Event Managers and external producers to create and action brilliant new content. You’ll be a talented shooter, Editor and creative storyteller who can contribute creative ideas whilst taking responsibility for the entire process from conception to the shoot itself and finally post-production.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Broadwick Live’s video content; maintaining a high standard of content across all brands and venues.
- Shooting, editing and publishing high quality promo videos, content pieces and short video teasers for and at our events.
- Editing existing content from previous events.
- Leading creative thinking on concepts for video-based social media content, maintaining a steady flow of content.
- Liaising with external production companies on behalf of BWL, negotiating budgets and crew for the video capture of events.
- Working onsite at events alongside external producers to ensure they are capturing the right content and staying on task.
- Managing the post event data and ensuring it is filed and organised correctly to streamline workflow when producing promo material.
- Adapting a range of creative styles across various brands.
- Working as part of a team and being able to manage processes/workload to adhere to tight deadlines, whilst not compromising on quality.
- Having a real eye for detail and an immense sense of pride in creative output.
What you'll need...
- Proficient in digital media software tools • Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong grading skills.
- An understanding of sound design.
- A detailed understanding of what works on social media and an understanding of current trends in this area
- Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs and other HD cameras (In particular Sony products and RED cameras).
- A relevant degree or other qualification in Film/videography/video production would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot under pressure.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Creative, independent, detail-minded.
- A team-player, equally able to work independently.
- A keen interest in music and culture is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Willingness to travel (both domestically and internationally).
- Ability to work and adapt around tight deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- Strong awareness of current youth culture, and emerging social media platforms.
- Owning your kit would be beneficial but not essential.