Hidden are posting this advert on behalf of our partners, Looping Group.
We’re looking for a digital and social content designer to join our new office in London. Looping is a digital-first data and content agency and offers the opportunity for all employees to be a part of a progressive and multifarious team.
The main objectives of this role will be to create exciting and engaging content for BMW Global brand channels
Here at Looping Group, we have a distinctive offering to brands we work with. We develop content for earned and owned digital platforms, using data-insights, and trends to create content that authentically connects brands with their audiences.
As an independent agency, we have ample opportunity to explore various solutions for clients and truly think uniquely. We are a tech-enabled comms agency built to think ahead of the modern world.
Working in the latest new office in London will be like working in a start-up, you’ll have ample opportunity to grow and develop in your role, whilst also contributing towards the initial business developments.
WHY WE EXIST
In this world, attention has become extremely scarce. To win attention, brands must now combine the art and science of storytelling. We put this at the heart of our product and service offering, uniquely combining the two to create content that commands attention, engages customers, and drives tangible business results.
Founded just four years ago by journalists, creatives and producers, we have already established ourselves as a leader in data-driven storytelling, working with an impressive roster of brands including Mercedes Benz, Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, Sooner, and the Human Vaccines Project. Our team consists of over 120 multi-skilled staff split between offices in Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich, and this is an opportunity to be apart of the newly established London office.
We partner with clients across three core capabilities:
● Looping Intelligence; our strategic, data, and analytics service.
● Looping PowerRoom; our content marketing, PR, and product offering.
● Looping Media; our publishing house.
● Looping Studios; Our production unit which provides efficient and scalable global production services for branded content across media formats.
- Working in a tight knit team of an account manager and social editor you will be responsible for owning the ideation and production of high-quality content for the BMW global social channels
- Delivering a range of visually arresting assets that provide thumb-stopping standout on people’s feeds including static posts, film, stories, live streams, gifs etc.
- Designing original and luxury inspired look and feels for the BMW channels
- Cropping, retouching and layering statics, plus editing AV in line with channel strategy and comms ideas
- Identifying visual assets from UGC, image library, campaign, influencer and events to repurpose
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring collectively you stay ahead of the competition
- Collaborating with the wider creative team to build world class ideas.
- Staying up-to-date on digital and social media developments, trends, tools and technologies
- Understanding of what makes a brilliant concept and how to translate this visually
- Proven track record of crafting highly engaging digital and social content
- A passion for your craft, an interest in testing new things and hunger to find inspirational ways to push boundaries
- Strong understanding of latest cultural and design trends
- Noticing opportunities outside of the brief and bringing those ideas to the table
- Strong editing skills across film and photography
- Complete understanding of end-to-end design and production processes, across all digital and social channels
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to produce work to a high standard at pace
- Lover of cars and automotive an added bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Adobe Premiere or other editing packages
25 Days Holiday + your birthday + Christmas closure
Ongoing Company recognition and rewards
Referral Bonus - £500- £1000
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to Perkbox ( over 300 freebies and discounts available)
Free Quarterly lunches
Weekly Happy Hour - complimentary drinks
Weekly Live Yoga Sessions
Annual Learning and Development Trips and days off
OUR INCLUSION STATEMENT
Every role at Looping Group is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that embracing difference is critical to the success of Looping Group. We see potential in every individual regardless of: race, ethnic origin or nationality; religion or belief; physical or neuro ability; socio-economics or age; marital, domestic or civil partnership status; sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic that makes you, well, you.
We are committed to conscious inclusion to create a sense of belonging, connection and shared purpose within our teams. We know it’s the right thing to do, and we know it will make us all happier, fulfilled, and successful in our work.
How to apply
please apply direct to this advert or email your portfolio and CV to email@example.com