Job Title: Studio Manager
Starting Date: November 2022
About the Role
Nowadays (formerly known as 3angrymen Productions) are growing and we’re looking for a Studio Manager to join us on our mission to make films that matter. We produce a variety of content and ads for organisations including the NSPCC, The Guardian, Schroders, HSBC, Scouts UK, Cuisinart, Samaritans and Girlguiding.
In over 15 years of filmmaking we’ve become experts in producing films that marry a highly collaborative and resourceful approach with imaginative, emotionally intelligent storytelling.
This is a pivotal role with a broad remit and loads of room to grow professionally. Responsibilities will include: overseeing the day-to-day operations of our offices; maintaining the admin systems for the company; creating and posting social content across platforms; fielding new business enquiries and client queries; handling estimates and expenses; proof-reading proposals and treatments.
You will also have opportunities to lend a hand on projects, develop new business, cultivate relationships with clients/suppliers and shape the way we work as part of a collaborative team.
Who We’re Looking For
You’ll need to be a fastidious, resourceful and enthusiastic organiser, who has a thorough understanding of (and passion for) the creative production process.
As part of a small in-house team, you will need to be comfortable leading, stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills - confident in your creative taste and eager to lend a helping hand wherever you can.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- be excited about helping to manage a team producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
- have minimum 2 years relevant experience in admin, arts, events or production management
- be extremely well organised, a proactive planner, a master of multitasking
- be comfortable speaking to clients, suppliers and collaborators over the phone
- be thoroughly capable creating and managing spreadsheets and working across admin systems
- have impeccable written and spoken English
Ideally the candidate will also
- have a great production contacts list
- be interested in marketing and the advertising industry
- be confident creating content on social media