It's a really exciting time for us at Poppins. We've recently won several inspiring projects we can't wait to get our teeth into, which is why we're lucky enough to be looking for multiple designers at all experience levels.
We are Poppins, a branding and digital creative agency focused on delivering beautiful identities and building impeccable digital products. We are a family of designers, writers, strategists and developers who believe in our work because we truly care about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking for designers of all experience levels, ideally with a history in brand creation. You'll be working on projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to design challenges across brand, campaign and digital. Our work is ideas based and strategic, so your primary job will be to own and push projects forwards — with brilliant creative ideas, amazing design and craft skills, and clear, rational thinking.
You'll also be involved in the day-to-day operations of the business, with the potential to make a real impact as we grow.
You'll be expected to...
- deliver ideas & concepts that combine creative and strategic understanding
- think beyond the logo, providing well rounded brand identity systems
- see challenges as opportunities.
- think digitally, creating brands that feel as much at home online as they do in print
- have an eye for detail, with solid craftsmanship and technical understanding
- be great at organising and prioritising your and others’ workloads
- effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- be an excellent communicator, articulating your ideas with clarity and confidence
- A portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard
- A passion for all things branding and digital
- A high level of accuracy and an obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of print and digital design best practices (animation is a big bonus)
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
As a small but rapidly growing team, our culture is important to us. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by values of creativity, integrity and care. The studio is small and fast-paced so you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind and the ambition to help create a world-class design standard.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous holidays
- Generous personal health & wellness package
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment