Studio Juice is looking for an experienced Project Manager who’s worked in a digital agency or design studio environment for a minimum of 3+ years. You will have a proven track record being the vital link with clients, technology partners and the team (both permanent and contract) in the design and development of websites and web apps.
Naturally confident and strategic, you will have bags of enthusiasm and expertise. Above all, you are an agile and strategic team player who relishes motivating clients and project teams. The job offers high levels of responsibility, you must be a real go getter whilst being ego free and someone that finds it easy to get on with everyone.
The role requires you to have organisational efficiency and be financially astute. To have creative awareness. To be nurturing, supportive and proactive. To have empathy, insight and full engagement. To have strategic facilitation. To be an integrated and valued part of the Studio Juice team. To be informed and in control of every aspect of the client relationship. To have a deep understanding of the project and its implications to both the studio and the client.
Studio Juice is an independent design studio based in London and currently working remote company wide. The studio is home to a multidisciplinary team that understands the way brands need to work today: collaboratively and with cultural relevance. This approach fosters meaningful partnerships with like-minded clients and consistently delivers authentic experiences people love.
Select clients and collaborators include; Camden Town Brewery, MIJ Masks, Bradley Simmonds.
We offer a competitive package including workplace pension and annual bonus scheme. 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) are offered as standard per annum, this includes studio closure days over xmas (if applicable).
- Day-to-day management of clients including all project admin, financial management and negotiation, contracts, status reports, timelines, tracking and project resourcing
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client partners
- Working closely with the designers and strategists, attending internal workshops and creative sessions
- Supporting the team to create written proposals, budgets and time plans
- Happy to manage scheduling, planning and driving projects through the studio
- Comfortable presenting at any meeting
- A proactive approach to owning clients and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for digital technology and the design process