We are on the hunt for an ambitious Executive Producer to help establish Pavilion Works’ first ever roster of directors. This is an opportunity to help shape a new and exciting part of our business from the ground up, helping us to grow and develop into an industry leader.
The role will see you scout and find new creative talent and help establish a diverse array of directors and photographers. Once set up you will be working with our network and yours to make contact with some of the UK’s top creative agencies and brands in order to hunt down new and exciting creative briefs.
Pavilion Works began just over 3 years ago, in that short space of time we have developed a diverse range of clients across branded content, commercials, music and fashion, as well as established the original film studio Pavilion Works Originals. We are a seriously passionate team with ambitions to establish ourselves as a new voice within the top tier of production companies in the UK.
Core Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching and scouting new exciting creative talent for the roster
- Working closely with emerging voices and established directors
- Driving creative discussions within the company around new projects and new talent signings
- Nurturing and developing relationships with UK and US commercial agencies, brands and music commissioners.
- Developing and supporting projects with the production team by acting as an overseer between clients, the agency and production.
- Attending networking events in order to represent the business.
- Working closely with the company directors to help execute the core vision of the company’s growth strategy.
- At least 4 years experience working within the commercial industry, talent development or music industry.
- Previous experience as an EP is not essential.
- A sharp eye for spotting emerging and established talent.
- An excellent people person and ability to network and represent the company.
- Able to clearly present and pitch.
- Be passionate about film, photography, music and the arts in general.
- Have your finger on the pulse in knowing what is happening within our industry and culture.
- You will be taking a pivotal role in shaping the business and will see first hand a direct impact on your involvement.
- Yearly bonuses based on performance
- Ability to build and be part of the team that develops the company with you at the core.
- Flexible holiday and working arrangements
During the COVID-19 pandemic the team is working remotely since we decided to end our lease in March 2020. Depending on the current situation we plan to move into a new office space by April 2021. This will most likely be based around the London Bridge/Tower Bridge and south London area.