We are looking for mid-senior level 3D and motion designer to join our team. Working closely under the leadership of Creative Director and Motion Director, the candidate should be highly creative, with a passion for design, animation, film and storytelling. Candidate should have an excellent reel that showcases motion design and animation across title sequences, online content, film, music videos, animation, graphics on live action and kinetic typography.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong skills within 2D and 3D
- Excellent knowledge of Cinema 4D. Redshift preferred. Houdini knowledge is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS – After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in the design of styleframes and animation exploration
- Advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail orientated, self-motivated, organised & able to multi-task
- Passion for storytelling
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically
- Collaborate well with client teams and manage direct client contacts
- Working knowledge of editing software (either Final Cut, DaVinci or Adobe Premiere)
We are a highly collaborative studio, this role will therefore be a good fit for an individual who thrives working both in teams and independently. Candidate should also be able to draw from a diverse spectrum of cultural reference points, informing creative at every stage, from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery.
Salary based on experience.