We are dn&co.
dn&co is a brand consultancy inspired by culture and place. We are a group of strategists, writers, designers and directors with conviction creating brands with purpose. Working in print, digital, environmental and beyond we stretch ambition with every project. Because if we have learned nothing else, it’s that hiding behind a good idea is an even better one.
Ever since dn&co was established in 2005 the emphasis has been on the &co — the colleagues, collaborators and company we keep. So much so, that in 2019 we become a 100% employee-owned business. Being part of dn&co means being part of a team; one that works together to create something greater than each of us could do alone, and being employee-owned each of us gets to share in the benefits.
Your role as senior designer will be to lead on design projects, combining rigorous craft with enthusiasm to deliver work on time and to the highest standards. You will be deeply immersed at every stage of a project, liaising with all departments in the studio and ensuring that design and strategy are aligned to create compelling solutions.
You'll be leading a design team that will regularly seek your guidance. You should take an active role in mentoring, understanding the needs of designers and succinctly articulating feedback to foster their development. With powerful ideation and a limitless creative approach, you will constantly explore ideas, striving to seek the best possible outcome, whilst also being able to identify when to develop and push projects forward.
You will be required to create presentations of all types, ranging from powerful pitch decks that can persuasively sell strategic concepts, to specification documents at artwork stage. As a client-facing member of the design team, you will be regularly required to present to clients, able to confidently express the value of design rather than just visual qualities.
Finally, as a senior member of the team you will be expected to set an example to the design team by maintaining professionalism and a positive outlook. You should maintain an active interest in design and communication, realising its potential to contribute to your professional development.
- Proficient working with Adobe CC
- An intelligent approach to concept generation
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the creative industry
- Attention to detail, focus and consistency
- Career drive
- Comfortable with motion (After Effects)
- Adept working across print and digital
- Knowledge of motion (Cinema 4D & proficient with After Effects) or experience in wayfinding is essential
What we offer
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunities to work on a diverse range of client projects
- Team lunches on a Friday (when working in office is resumed)
- Become part of a 100% employee-owned company
- A warm and passionate team
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Company initiatives: yoga, personal training, presentation training etc.