About The Beautiful Truth
The Beautiful Truth is a recently launched magazine that encourages readers to consider their purpose on an individual, corporate and global level. We started two years ago as an online editorial platform for tbt., a consultancy that helps organisations understand, express and embed a higher cause, meaning and direction with their work. Off the success of our online platform we are now launching a print publication as well as taking the online platform to the next level. What business stands for in the world has never been more important. Our goal is to help our individuals and businesses understand and navigate this.
We are at a pivotal growth stage and are looking for a confident, detail-oriented Project Assistant to the Editor-in-Chief (EIC) to join our growing studio in Shoreditch.
Working directly with the EIC, you’ll help create and execute The Beautiful Truth’s website re-launch and print magazine launch. This role is perfect for a smart, creative individual with strong organisational and writing skills. An interest in journalism, the role of business in society, philosophy, psychology, ethics, and sustainability are a must-have. This is a perfect role for someone just starting out who wants to be involved in building a publication from the ground up.
- Work with the Editor-in-Chief to establish a content calendar
- Assist in the planning and production of the content delivery and production of the content (film, articles, photography, events)
- Help source partnerships: suppliers, thought leaders and collaborators to help effectively create editorial content
- Support in establishing relevant distribution or co-creation channels or partnerships
- Support the Marketing Director on appropriate dissemination of content, in support of building further client partnerships
- Support the Editor-in-Chief in sourcing appropriate writers, thinkers or contributors for articles
- Assist in the managing and producing of regular print publications – an annual magazine and one or two other special publications per year
- Advise and create short-form content for social media
- Self-starter, proactive, organised and strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in purpose & magazines
- Confident emailing and talking on the phone with a variety of external partners