About the opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity for a New Business Manager (or experienced New Business Exec) to join one of the most creatively ambitious businesses in the world. You will be the driving force of the new business team, not just making stuff happen, but at every point ensuring that our output is the very best it can be. You’ll do this by getting under the skin of each and every opportunity, overseeing a multitude of game-changing projects, bringing world-class new business best practise to the team and working closely with our New Business Lead and Head of New Business to develop and implement our strategy.
Our dream hire is someone with a passion for knowledge and a hunger to learn. About the clients we’re talking to, their businesses, the wider industry, and the patterns we see. You are the person others want in the room. Because you’re able to (and know how to) make things happen, because you always bring a point of view to the table, you care about the creative output, and you won’t settle for second best. Finally, we are only going to be as strong as the team dynamic we create. It’s important we all support each other, care for each other, and constantly ask ourselves the right questions.
The key skills required for the role:
• Excellent writing skills and attention to detail. Our tonality and how we present ourselves is incredibly important and we’d look to you to help the whole team shape it.
• Positive energy and a genuine love of new business.
• A deep understanding of the industry new business landscape; movement, patterns and trends in order to continually inform Mother’s approach and ensuring that we cut through.
• A keen interest and understanding in strategic and creative thinking and ultimately what makes good work
• A strong presenter, able to bring Mother to life
• Ability to turn projects round at speed and to a high standard.
• A keen interest in the commercials, and an ability to partner with pitch leads and our CFO on financial proposals.