Lock is a full service, creative production company, specialising in end to end content creation for the fashion, beauty and luxury industries. We work alongside the forefront of the industries brands,
photographers, art directors and agencies in all aspects of production and casting, always acting as the definitive, service led production resource.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative and experienced eCommerce producer to join our small but fast-growing team. You’ll be working with the production and studio team, helping execute all Ecommerce shoots for well-known brands as well as producing other ad hoc productions in and outside the studios.
• Ecommerce client liaison
• Optioning teams for shoots and maintaining whilst enlarging a freelance roster of photographers, stylists, HMU etc.
• Reconciling productions
• Being on set in the studio for Ecommerce productions
• Producing location lookbook shoots and other ad hoc shoots : including optioning teams, locations, catering etc.
• Manging post-production schedules
• Being aware of best practices
• Actively looking for opportunities to grow the Ecommerce division
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in fashion photography production
• Excellent communication skills
• Hands-on and able to manage several tasks at any given time