Senior Project Manager
MØRNING is a digital strategy and conscious storytelling studio. We partner with brands to craft digital ecosystems, social concepts and content. Everything we do is rooted in intersectional and empathetic thinking. We identify the story through localised research, craft the concept in service of the audience and platform, and empower storytellers to reclaim their narratives through conscious commissioning. We find, craft and cast stories that change the world. Our clients include Nike, Jordan, Calvin Klein, Facebook and Bumble.
We believe that storytelling is a powerful tool for good, and that we have a responsibility as storytellers to right the wrongs and push culture forward. Our mission is to leave the world a little less shit than it was yesterday.
A MØRNING person is a creative misfit. We get creativity, culture, production, business and trends. We’re not in boxes of skillset or role, we’re defined by our attitude and our output.
Everyone at MØRNING is a creative force for good. We are truth speakers, we deal in the business of no bullshit. We believe in punk positive solutions always. We are efficient, smart, and candid. We are mission and heart led.
MØRNING PROJECT MANAGER
Project management is a core role in our Creative Partnership team, making shit happen, giving creativity a path to exist and building culture through positive and solutions oriented approaches. We’re here to redesign the system to ensure creativity and ethics are at the heart of our output, so in this role you’ll be given autonomy to disrupt, rebuild and question.
You’ll be given resources and access to some of the best brands on the planet, some of the most culture shifting work out there, with a team of misfits. You will be supporting our team on a variety of projects and activities such as project planning, delivery of assets, timeline management and commissioning up and coming diverse creative partners.
If you’re empathetically driven, birth solutions from a punk attitude and get nerdy about the digital landscape, you’re a MØRNING project manager. This role supports our Creative Partnership team to shepherd a project from client brief and workshop to research, into ideation, narrative positioning, content strategy and tactical expressions.
You should have experience working with senior clients, working with research teams and briefing creative collaborators. You should be comfortable with speaking up and providing unique approaches to problems in a no BS way.
You will be joining a team of creative strategists, designers, project leads, directors and founders to dream up and deliver industry defining ideas through the mission of infiltrate from within to deliver prompt, exceptional work for our clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Project management + forward planning + production
● Management of multiple projects from briefing to delivery
● Plan and manage studio workflow on Float (our resource software)
● Manage financial health of projects
● Represent MØRNING ethos and energy by providing highest level of client partnership
● Work with Project Director to make sure processes are being upheld, and amend/suggest improvements if not working, presenting new ways of working back to Project Director
● Deliver to scope, but don’t be limited to it. Seek out further opportunities with client partners and flag any potential opportunities to Project Director
● Work with creative team to make sure they are being supported through each project
● Schedule all internal check-ins and client meetings
● Work with clients to manage timelines and relay any feedback given to creatives
● Work with clients to schedule all calls
● Provide regular status updates to Project Director on all projects
● Freelance resource sourcing and securing
● Work with Partnership team on production processes to ensure client productions run smoothly
● Work with creative team on internal MØRNING project productions
● Passion for digital/web3/emerging tech/production a plus
● Any design skills a plus
● 4 day work week (Mon-Thurs)
● Cultural budget per month (to spend on exhibitions - get out into the world and explore)
● Flexible work hours
● Flexible working from home
● A desk in our workspace in Bermondsey
● Headspace Membership
● Private healthcare (opt in)
● Opportunities to travel
● Access to mentorship and coaches
● Laptop and equipment
Reporting to Project Director
How to apply
If you're a creative misfit and love good trouble, send your CV and a short bio to explain why you’re the perfect fit for MØRNING to firstname.lastname@example.org ❤️🔥