Senior New Business Manager
About the opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior New Business Manager to join one of the most creatively ambitious businesses in the world. You will be a core part of the new business team, not just making stuff happen, but at every point ensuring that our output is the very best it can be. You’ll do this by getting under the skin of each and every opportunity, overseeing a multitude of game-changing projects, bringing best practice to the team and working closely with our Head of New Business to develop and implement our strategy.
Our dream hire is someone with a passion for knowledge and a hunger to learn. About the clients we’re talking to, their businesses, the wider industry, and the patterns we see. You are the person others want in the room. Because you’re able to (and know how to) make things happen, because you always bring a point of view to the table, you care about the creative output, and you won’t settle for second best.
We are looking for someone who understands the creative process inside out, from strategy through to production, has extensive experience of projects/accounts of different shapes and sizes within a creative advertising agency, and has got a track record of working on successful pitches (from a new business or account management perspective).
The key skills required for the role:
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail. Our tonality and how we present ourselves is incredibly important and we’d look to you to help the whole team shape it.
- Positive energy and a genuine love of new business.
- A deep understanding of the industry new business landscape; movement, patterns and trends in order to continually inform Mother’s approach and ensuring that we cut through.
- A keen interest and understanding in strategic and creative thinking and ultimately what makes good work
- A strong presenter, able to bring Mother to life
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to turn projects round at speed and to a high standard.
- A keen interest in the commercials, and an ability to partner with pitch leads and our CFO on financial proposals.
How to apply
Please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'SR NB Manager application' and we will review your application.
We try our best to reply to everyone but it's not always possible. If you haven't heard from us within four weeks of applying then unfortunately you haven't been successful this time, but please keep your eyes peeled for other Mother opportunities on If You Could Jobs.